Something deep ?

I'm very confused. I'm in trouble. I'm bad. I don't know what to do. yesterday the sky was crying, but today the sun was smiling. is it a sign? I have to find it out. In my opinion I'm not a bad person, I try to be a caring human being.. Sometimes I may be a huge hater, but I don't mean it. For my excuse I can say that every person is mean sometimes, but very deep inside we know, that we are all good. We all cry, laugh.. we all get hurt.. but this is life. I'm not an emouu, but occasionally we have bad times and we are depressed, we just can't help it.. We have feelings, mind and heart - so we have different emotions, bad days and good days. This is all natural because we ARE just humans. And I have to mention - we are born this way.

mind ei kella õigekirjavead, kui neid on, sest ma ei usalda oma inglise keelt, aga anyway mõte on tähtis :)



Kommentaarid